Independent Living Skills Training
Individuals or groups identify a goal or goals that they would like to work on such as:
- how to budget,
- learning to use/access transportation options,
- learn communication skills,
- learn self-advocacy,
- maintaining personal health,
- socialization skills, and
- finding, maintaining, and applying for housing.
Independent Living staff will work with the individual or groups at the North Country office, in their apartment/home or in the community to empower them to achieve their goal or goals.
To request accessible information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org